Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yesterday's workshop

Today is Sunday and other than some administration work for the Painters of the Flinders Ranges I have done very little else. I feel rather exhausted with many jobs ticked off what was a very long list working towards two up and coming exhibitions in the Central Flinders of South Australia. Maybe it is because I am beginning to finely relax.

I don’t have a photo yet of the demo painting that I did yesterday but will take one tomorrow and post it. The workshop went really well with students working hard all day to finish a painting. It was a good learning experience for me to teach and I left all students eager to paint more with pastels when they went home. Admittedly that left me relieved that I had not put anyone one off from giving pastels a go.

Well it looks like my Sunday rest has just come to an end. Malcolm has been busy making a frame and slip and I am now going to mount an oil painting into it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: