Thursday, November 01, 2007

Launching ImageKind



What a shock
, two posts in one day lol! Well I did think launching my prints with ImageKind deserved its own post wink. Much to my own surprise I have already sold two so you can imagine I am as happy as a pig in mud.

If you are reading this in a feed reader it would be good if you visit my blog to see what I am talking about. You will see two additional items in my column that gives you easy access to my available prints at ImageKind. If you love my latest work and wish to buy a print, you only need to click once on the top ImageKind button in the column and you then can make your choice of print size and even have it matted and framed if you wish. Now how easy is that! biggrin

You don't like the recently finished painting; well you can also choose to click on an image in the second banner at my blog and take a closer look at the details about the artwork or even choose to "buy my artwork" to see all of the prints on offer.

I am not sure if my blog will be slower in loading with these extra widgets, so please let me know if it is the case and annoys you. I can always revamp how I display some of the other items that I have further down the column.

idea Don't forget, Christmas is just around the corner and framed prints do make a lovely gift.


Quick links:

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

4 comments:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Susan,

This is fantastic!! I love that you sold 2 already ... and I bet it wasn't to your family *smile*

Your shop looks great - I bet you answered my message ... I will have to go check.

It is wonderful to have you back!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Susan Borgas said...

Hi Diane. No it wasn't family but heck it certainly gets me curious about who did buy them. :D

Yes you are right, I did answer your message.:D

I am sooooo slow getting back. :-(

I need my life back because my blogs are suffering and so is my health. There is a bad bug going around and it has caught up with me. Something that I didn't need( nor anyone else for that matter) because I was supposed to be helping my daughter settle in with a new baby (my first grandchild). I don't dare visit her (lives 3 hours away) because of this flu or what ever it is. It would be so easy to lose ones 'muse' when 'things' keep getting in the way but hey I will fight my way back again.

I did get a little bit of painting done today although not enough to warrant a post.

AscenderRisesAbove said...

first time here; very informative - I will return! stopping by today from lake trees blog; checking out the top art blogs. congratulations to you!

http://laketrees.blogspot.com/2007/12/top-101-artists-blogs-list.html

ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress

Susan Borgas said...

Thanks for visiting and the congrats! :D

I took a peek at the list and must say there are some great blogs there. *thumbsup*