Thursday, November 01, 2007

Timeless Land, Melrose

Timeless Land, MelroseTimeless Land, Melrose
Approx 34cm x 48cm

Pastel on burgundy Colourfix Paper
Copyright Susan Borgas

Sold


This is the second painting that I had promised to show you. It is of my recent work in residence at Wilpena Pound.

After a workout yesterday (puff puff) wrapping the framed painting safely for the post, it was sent off for a destination interstate today.

As you can see the work is a little different to what I have done in the past yet it is still all about my beloved eucalyptus trees that I do so much enjoy working with.


Quick links:

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Making A Mark said...

Susan - I'm not sure why but I can't see your Imagekind images at all. I couldn't yesterday and I can't today.

Now given I've got Imagekind on my blog so I'm not inclined to think it's going to be their site. Maybe you need some more comments from other people to see if they can see. But the lack of comments is making me wonder if they are in the same boat as me?

Susan Borgas said...

Katherine thanks for bringing this to my notice. I have emailed ImageKind to see if they could give me some answers but yet to hear from them, hence my late reply back to your comment. My guess is it may have something to do with the thumbnails not showing at Imagekind. This thread at their forum will explain it. http://forum.imagekind.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=657&page=1#Item_0

Yesterday I did strike it when the buttons and banner didn't show at all on my blog. Another time they were there but no thumbnails. Later it seemed Ok. Hopefully there will be no more problems.