Friday, January 13, 2006

Browser Links

What is your preference when clicking on a webpage link; open a new page or perhaps the same page?

I use Firefox as my web browser and found it quite easy to open links in new tabs by clicking on addresses with the wheel of the mouse. I am on dial-up but it isn’t unusual for me to have four or more pages opening at once and this is without loosing sight of my original page. For this reason it doesn’t bother me how links work though do admit it bugs me when I can’t load up a page in a new tab because the action has been blocked by the owner’s web site.

As I have my own web site I would be interested in your own preference to help make my links to images from thumbnails more user friendly. To make this easy I have placed a simple poll on the right hand side of my blog. Please help me by voting.

Quote:

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."

No comments: