Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pastel Paintings

My commission work is progressing along with the farm bookwork completed as well. With a bit of luck I will now be able to concentrate on updating my blog more often instead of so sporadic as I have been since I have been home from up North.

My three completed pastel works while away as artist in residence are below. I also have a fourth one not completed. I will finish that one as a “Work in Progress” on my blog when the commissioned work is done.

While sitting here typing away I remembered painting a watercolour when I first arrived home; it was done to help me wind down from my trip away and must say I enjoyed every brush stroke. I will post that one at a later time…… so until then check out the paintings below by clicking on the thumbnails to see a larger view.

I would like to say a big hello to those that I chatted with while at Wilpena, it is friendly people like you that made my stay much more special. Cheers!!!








Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments: