Monday, March 12, 2007

Chambers Gorge Rock Pool “WIP” four

Nope the grisaille isn't finished much to my own disgust. Never mind it will be waiting for me when I get back from a two week break in New South Wales. Hubby and I are leaving tomorrow morning with our caravan in tow.

Some of the areas called Outback and Heart of Country in New South Wales are the places Malcolm and myself will be visiting. I wish we could visit all the clickable areas on the map but it just will not happen because two weeks isn't enough time to do so, which is approximately the time we are taking away from home for this caravanning holiday.

Thankfully we have a son and his partner that will look after the farm while we are away. It is very handy having them living a stones throw away.

Well dear friends, this is the last post until my return. Take care and I will catch you all on Arts and Stuff when I arrive home. Oh yes and it isn't impossible that I may post a snapshot over on my other blog while we are away. razz


Quick links:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!! Renae XX

Susan Borgas said...

Your dad and I had a real beaut time. Of cause there is all the usual stuff to catch up with now that we are home.