Thursday, March 01, 2007

Chambers Gorge Rock Pool “WIP”

Jeepers I must be mad!!! I have never done a Grisaille with oil before and I go and do a large one. As you can see I haven’t finished the first layer and yet more to be done. The correct values will be that much closer to what I want in the next pass and fined tuned in the third.

The board was already primed with the yellow background so went with it for the Grisaille as that was all I had. The yellow has been very successful with my drier technique with oils so we will see how it goes with glazes.

Well I better post this and then go and clean my brushes and pack my paints away…… catch ya tomorrow!

Quick links:

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Lloyd Irving Bradbury said...

Thankyou for sharing your works and ideas

Susan Borgas said...

Your welcome and thanks so much for visiting! :D