Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I do consider myself reasonably organised person but it is a shame that the unforeseen keeps interrupting my plans demanding my attention for this past week. As much as I tried to complete the sketch for my next painting on a 840 x 960 mm canvas to post today, it didn’t happen and I don't want to stuff it up by rushing.

I am quite excited about this planned oil painting of the Chambers Gorge area in the Flinders Ranges and if you haven’t checked my SnapShots blog, do take a look at these following links because it will give you an idea of the area for my next work.

There will be more photos posted of the Chambers Gorge area over the next week so don't forget to check that blog out if you are interested (and why wouldn't you be!biggrin).

Anyway if you are reading this you have made me a happy artist because I know you haven’t given up on my post altogether. razz

Catch you tomorrow!


Quick links:

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: