Monday, February 19, 2007

I Love these Dirty Pictures


Hey get you mind out of the gutter, it is all about art! biggrin

If artist Scott Wade drew on my car I would never want to wash it again....nor get it dirtier for that matter!

Check out his website , in particular the Dirty Car Art Gallery; there is some really cool drawings.

Julian Beever's is another Artist who likes to use an unusual support for his drawings. You can see some amazing 3D sidewalk drawings by going to Pavement Drawings website with many thumbnails to click on for a larger view.

In the previous post I said about pain in my right leg; well tomorrow X-rays will be done on it as it is no better. I am sort of getting used to living with the pain now though some days it does get on top of me, especially at night when it seems worse and I want to sleep.

One thing I do know, I need to force myself to start painting again even if sitting while doing so. Finishing the pastel that is nearly finished is a good place to start....... just not tomorrow as by the time I get home from attending two appointments in Port Pirie plus take advantage of the trip and stock up the pantry, the day will be nearly gone. sad

Hopefully soon this blog will be back on track with regular post and thanks for your patience while waiting.

Quick links:


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Hi Susan. I'm so sorry about your leg. I can't work sitting down either, and am all too familiar with phantom injuries. Please don't ask me about my bruises, I have no idea where they come from!

I've been trying to spend more time with my sketchbook, too. I hope you get good news from the doctor.

-Lisa
http://bachmanart.com/wordpress/

Susan Borgas said...

Thank you Lisa, I know about bruises...chuckle....they come and go with me for years, as if in competition to my own artwork.

Results of my X-rays will be a couple of days yet and I am determined to get some work done in the studio tomorrow.