Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Sturt's Desert Pea - Sketch

This is going to be a very quick post because a short one is better than none at all, especially when this artist is up to her neck working in the studio.

While working on my Grisaille painting my mind is already planning the next painting. Sturt's Desert Pea has always been a favourite flower of mine and now that I am armed with a lot of reference photos; a few sketches will be put into action.

I had better get back to work, so until the next post...... be good!razz


Quick links:


Technorati technorati tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good subject. I think I will do a digi-paint of that. :)

Lloyd Irving Bradbury said...

I will follow this one closly as my new series of works wiil include them thanks

Susan Borgas said...

I hope I don't fall on my face with them and that I get to see you own creative example of the flowers.