copyright Susan Borgas
An apple a day keeps the doctor away or so the old saying says. Perhaps it should be draw a piece of fruit a day keeps the artist eye and hand cordination healthy.
My home is overflowing with items to draw and yet so often I sit like a stunned mullet wondering what to sketch. It sort of goes like this when I do make an effort.
- Open fridge door....... shut fridge door; scary stuff in there!
- Look inside my cupboards..... nope nothing to interest me but do take note of the dust over cupboard that needs cleaning.
- Walk around studio...... notice paintings that need to be completed.
- Poke my nose outdoors and nearly freeze in the process...... shelve that idea.
- Check my email and RSS feeds....... nope, no ideas there
- Back to the studio and do some work on a painting to avoid sketching.
technorati tags: draw,