Monday, January 01, 2007

Emoticons

Painting over the holiday period has been put on the back burner with so much going on around me. Meanwhile I have been catching up with other items on the “to do list” that I have had on the back burner for some time now.

Quite awhile back I came across a way to add emoticons to blog posts without using links back to an image storage space on the internet. For example Photobucket and ImageShack. Today I was reminded of this when I came across the same blog and now put into practice emoticons on this blog of mine. If you want the same for your blogger you can learn by visiting Tricks and Thinks blog or go directly to Emoticons for Blogger. biggrin

Hopefully these little faces will help my readers to understand that I am an easy going Aussie…..for the most part! lol

On that note it is New Years Day in Australia and I am off to organise a few prawns for my evening meal.... cheers! wink

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: