Friday, August 11, 2006

Color Chart

I couldn’t get into the mood to paint today so decided to make pastel sticks from the dust that I had collected in the bottom of a gutter at my easel; they are now drying.

Also made pastel coloured charts then laminated them for future reference when I want to order new stock. The printed charts from the pastel companies are not a true colour match. I regret not doing this at the beginning when I purchased my Winsor and Newton box of pastels, as some are now missing or rather the label is non existent on the smaller pieces that I have left. It is going to take a bit longer to work out what is what with them.

Click on the image below of the scanned laminated colour chart for a larger view.
Ops! Just noticed two numbers are missing..... never mind I know what they are.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Colour chart

pastel, colour, color, color chart

No comments: