Sunday, August 06, 2006

Laptop Mini Mouse Drawing

If you have wondered why my blog hasn’t been active with postings, I have been ill. I don’t make a very good patient either as I want to get on and get things done but when one is suffering the mother of migraines there isn’t much I can do. On top of it I am pretty certain I had a virus of some sort as there were other symptoms as well. Oh well I am back on top of the world again now and that is all that matters.

There are changes in our (husband and myself) life at the moment with our youngest child and his partner moving back to the farm to live for good. Their furniture was delivered a week ago and now as from yesterday the “kids” have moved in. I have made two rooms in my home for their own use until the “big house” on the farm becomes available to them as their own. We are lucky to have two houses on the farm, as it makes it so much easier for security when either family wants to go away for a holiday or whatever and of cause there is someone around to look after the farm animals. You can see a drawing I did of my son by going to Drawing of Shaun.

Anyway that is enough of me rambling on. The drawing below of the laptop mini mouse was done a few nights ago before I fell ill while relaxing in front of the telly.

Mini mouse drawing
















draw, drawing, sketch, mouse, laptop

3 comments:

Schuivert said...

O! I am glad to hear you are feeling better again!

It does bother me though, that when bloggers fall ill or so the reader will not know!
I think there should be some sort of system.
Something like when the poor blogger presses:
"Escape", then the blogger is just gone fishing.
"Control"= the reader should not panic.
"Enter" = the reader should come and help.
"Insert"= need medicine NOW.
"Delete" = too late.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, Susan. I hope everyone gets all settled soon and you can resume your work routine---for me, that's such a comfort and I assume it is for you, too. The drawing of your soon is beautiful.

Susan Borgas said...

Bart, I cracked up laughing when I read your comment, which is the best medicine for anyone. So true though as when anyone stops posting on a forum or blog I often wonder if they are coming back.

Thanks Laura, as you can see I am back into my pastels again. At the moment I am feeling very motivated with the extra activity around me though I do hope I don't run out of "puff". :)