Sunday, August 20, 2006

Elder Range revisited & framed Rawnsley Bluff painting

I am much happier with the sky now with a few wind swept clouds higher in the atmosphere plus some additional puffs of cloud in the air already showing a promise of future rain. It has the seal of approval from my husband Malcolm, which makes me feel that I have done the right thing.

Elder Range oil painting

I don’t often post images of a painting that I have framed but so pleased with this one that I wanted to show it off. It is a shame that I have some shadow showing along the edges but couldn’t get a good shot of the framed painting when taking the photo in my studio so outdoors was the next best option.

Framed Rawnsley Bluff oil painting

frame, landscape, art, artist, framing, oil painting, painting

No comments: